Saturday, April 4, 2009

I gave in





I'm going to a dinner party tonight and offered to make the dessert. Procrastinating for days- 'what should I make' - searching through every cookbook in my collection - checking GOOGLE on how 'to make a nice rich custard filling' - making myself crazy - Voila! I've always had great luck with Epicurious.com
I give you their Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake


*
Check my espresso machine behind the cake in the first photo. Since I purchased that machine a year ago, life has changed - and they all thought I had energy before!

**
If you're wondering if I made this cake - answer is simple. No, but I did put the cake on the plate and took the pictures! I know I promised to "make" the dessert but sometimes life gets too busy, sigh. I drove a few miles to a wonderful bakery and for $49.95 I felt it was a good deal. Why? Because the time it took to drive there and back gave me two hours of 'music' time to relax! :)





Photos: CAFREL

No comments: