We do agree on "WHITE LINEN' anything" and personally I tend to use it often. I don't just like LINEN, but LOVE the fresh crisp white look that it presents itself _ even with pottery or more chunky earthy settings.
The peach cobbler dessert that I made yesterday found it's way onto the antique Prussian china bowls that belonged to my grandmother. The sterling was my mothers that she used everyday. She said, using it daily, you never need to polish your silver and it only becomes more lustrous with age.
The linen napkins seen in these photos are at least 30 years old and like silver, the more you use and launder them, the better the become. The photo I'm particularly fond of is the one second from the bottom with the light hitting the linen at just the perfect angle.






Photos: Francesca
3 comments:
sooo beautiful...love this post!
Seulement un artiste de voir la beautĂ© dans une pĂȘche!;)
MMm, delicious!
Post a Comment