Can't you just feel the thrill of this ride. You better hold onto the hand bars as momentum builds as you speed along the trail into the woods because David Sullivan is taking you with him and letting you feel exactly what he's feeling! It's an exceptional shot and became an instant
favorite the moment I saw it. Amazing how he's captured a moment and makes you feel the exhilaration of 'the ride.' Instantly you get an extreme sense of motion and can almost feel the air catching your breath as you zip along the wooded path. If you click to enlarge and stare into it for a few moments, you'll see what I mean. The
bokeh surrounding the hand grip of the bars really sets off the feeling...and don't take your eyes off course, you just might hit one of those trees!
As
David Sullivan, Guelph photographer, U of G chemistry student and one of
my flickr contacts perfectly says, "
We're glad to hear that David, we'd sure miss your photos if you didn't!

Lets Ride
2 comments:
Wow, what a fantastic shot! Makes me dizzy looking @ it!
I hear you, I get that feeling every time I look at it!
Post a Comment