Day of unexpected pleasures.
Yesterday, supposed storm of season.
Music
Music
Lemon Oolong Tea
Friend
Photography

Those that have been reading the blog are aware that I began studying guitar since mid September. Could be the reason I've not been blogging much. Time is precious and how we appropriate it in our day is always a 'fun' challenge.
Friends ask 'where do you find time?'...truth is, like anyone else, I have to make time. Not easy some days, I admit. You have to find your passion.
My 'passion' for learning the guitar was tested yesterday. Well ok, I really didn't brave the snow storm, but would have if it hadn't missed us. My point is: To accomplish anything, we must be dedicated..disciplined too. Nothing's achieved overnight and my goodness, I never thought practicing guitar chords could be so painful. I've lovely little callus's on my finger tips to substantiate my daily ritual of 'the practice session' and who knows, maybe someday that phrase could change to the 'goat rodeo sessions!'
My teacher tells me he sees progress and that's good news. I'm loving every bit of this musical journey!!
