If you're like me, you read everything on the package before buying it. It takes a little extra time at first but before long you become a real pro and will be able to zip through the label quickly. At least you'll know what you're consuming. I'm in the habit of reading grams of fat, sodium content, sugars, calories and so on. I insist on knowing what I ingest especially when food additives have gone amuck and let's not mention those horrific artificial colours and sweeteners!I've been on a real health kick stepping it up a notch with extra pilates and making sure of a one hour walk per day. Here I explained that it takes effort to make this happen but the effort is worth it.
I found this scrumptious sun dried raisin bread. Toast it and you're in heaven! Add a small slice of Canadian cheddar, a piece of fruit and your day is off to a great start!
ADDITION:
If you can't read the label it says:
All Natural -Free of chemicals, preservatives & additives
Free of white & refined sugar - Free of added fats!
Feel Good About Your Food
It is expensive at $3.89 which bothers me. I don't understand why company's make it more expensive to eat healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment