This picture was captured the other day after a violent storm. The french doors that lead out into the garden are usually both open, sometimes one is left ajar. The old optimist - pessimist thing...some people would say the door is half closed, others half open. I think of it as half open. My grandmother or as we say in Italian, my nonna passed on a beautiful saying.
I like to think that the Stone Parliament is always open. Earlier this week there was a storm of a different sort and the SP of Art needed to shut its door. I felt bad about that especially for it's many readers. I was able to contact some of you through email, others not. My apologies if you arrived and the door was locked. My feelings are blogs should remain open and transparent. Like looking through the door, you need to see out or you won't know where you're going.
I thank everyone for your concern and kind thoughts. The many emails complimenting the quality of the blog and what it means to you were very much appreciated and touching.
Francesca

4 comments:
Nice to see SP of A up and running!!! :)
I'm glad your back....although I understand you can only take a beating for so long before you have to fight back....
Yeah! I love this blog! Can you tell us what happened??
Thank you all!
No one got beat up either and no one is fighting- we believe in PEACE on this blog!! :) It was an internal matter and all is good, all is calm.
Post a Comment