
I'm spending some quality (not quantity) time in the States so I thought I would drop into the Stone Parliament to wish my American friends and readers a happy Columbus Day . To the Canadians up north *smile* I hope you're enjoying turkey dinners and celebrating Thanksgiving with your loved ones too!
I'm hoping to do a bit more posting in the future depending on my level of energy and of course the time factor thing..... so we shall see.
A friend gave me two songs to listen to and I had a difficult time deciding which one to share with you tonight. I picked the Bon Jovi tune. LINK You've heard it all before...about holding on and never giving up and of course living on a prayer. Those close to me know that an important part of my life includes prayer and I'd be lost without my faith life. The message intended in this song (for me) is: Doesn't matter what happens in the end because you're halfway there. As long as you've got someone in your life who deeply cares and supports you then you hold onto that and give it your best shot. And you just might make it! Yes, I like the thought of that! Powerful message in these old rockers eh?
4 comments:
Yes, we're all full of turkey up here! lol
Yippeee you're going to be posting more. You can cover ART and I'll cover POLITICS! :)
welcome to these united states!
thank you Chris! I love the US of A! :)
francesca, it's a deal! :)
Post a Comment