EMAIL ONE: This picture just arrived from my sister. She writes "Hi Bella, Arrived safely and am now on the campus in an old house near the castle." She knows how much I love the fall, she knows my love of old castles! Sounds like heaven to be in the midst of this idyllic setting. She's fortunate to be teaching at Royal Roads University in BC. Hatley Castle is the university's main building. You can read more about it HERE. Wish I was there!
EMAIL TWO: A charming friend emailed Tom Morello's vid suggesting I take guitar lessons, in my spare time! If you heard laughter, was me! To quote them "u should listen to Morello, think u should get an electric guitar to play as a hobby u'd b a good guitarist."
Back to work now _ two emails, timeless, precious from two special people.

No comments:
Post a Comment