Tuesday, March 29, 2011

FEELINGS

What I thought would happen today, did not. Would I be able to take a short nap to help shake off this sore throat and cold that's been lingering for a few days? No, it did not happen.It was all about my piano today which for me means an almost perfect day.

I'll be able to play with some sound of sense now. The tuner called and had time to come over. Excitement!






"Based on Daniel Mason's novel,
Edgar Drake is sent to war-torn Burma in the 1800's to repair an eccentric military man's piano. Drake falls in love with a Burmese woman and her country, but as the officer wins over locals through music and medicine, things grow treacherous when his troops begin to suspect him of treason. "
Read more HERE.






The Tuner




Piano





And after 'the tuner' left I sat down and played for a couple of hours...in my own insane heaven.

Litkey



Please click to view photos on black background on flickr, but more importantly do yourself a favour..take time to listen to Helene Grimaud play one of my cherished pieces by Bach.